Friday, July 27, 2007

H2O

Okay, the title of this is totally H2O, the symbol for water. Not that really crazy Halloween movie they had out a while ago...I think that was called H20, like the number. I saw it but can't really remember if it was any good. In fact, all I really remember about the movie is that Jamie Lee Curtis was is in it, and I only remember that because she is (or was) a hermaphrodite. At least that's what my siblings told me.


The real point of this post is simply to show off some pics of Sweet Baby Harris playing in the fountain today at Suwanee Station. He loved it!!! And he totally sported his sleeveless, redneck, airbrushed t-shirt from Pop. I thought about letting him go without sunscreen so that he could really build up his farmer's tan, but decided against it. Not worth the cancer risk. Seriously, we really did have a good time. He sat by this one spout (is that what you call it?) for about an hour. He stuck his feet in it, his hands in it, his face in it...it was great. And free. You can't get much better than that.


1 comment:

Deanna said...

That looks so fun! Love the hat too. And free stuff rules.