Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Something to Hold You Over...

So sorry, Kim, but I'm still sorting through the 8,000 pictures I took during our trip to Albuquerque (which was awesome!). Here's a little something to hold you over until I get them posted...
My kid loves spaghetti. Enough to lick the plate clean. And I promise the plate licking was completely spontaneous. Good thing spaghetti is something I can make (thanks, Prego!).


He also likes potato chips. Evidently this is how he and James spend their afternoons while they wait for me to get home. They're probably watching Jerry Springer.


I love my boys.

4 comments:

The Evans' said...

Love the potato chip picture! Hey, you should give Kim a hard time - she hasn't posted a blog since like Nov 3rd, I think. We're up and running, too. Check us out - www.kcgator.blogspot.com!!! I'm so excited...

The Lockharts said...

I love it... it almost looks as if Harris is as big as James when they are sitting on the couch!

Kelly Ford said...

That last pic is the cutest, sweetest thing i've ever seen. Blow that baby up and keep it forever. Priceless!

KatieMGreen said...

i love the pic with harris' hand on james' arm!!!!!

heather, he is so cute! and soooo well behaved! he was so good on Saturday! yall've done great...