Thursday, August 16, 2007

Harris' Balls: Fun for Everyone

I've spent the past couple of days thinking up that title. Your tax dollars at work, folks...what else can I say? I've realized that since I've gone back to work, I haven't taken nearly as many pictures of Harry as I did all summer long. I probably took ten of him every day while I was at home (he's just so stinkin' cute); and I probably have ten total pics for the whole month of August. Oh well. The incessant picture taking had to end sometime. Maybe now that he's not constantly blinded by a flash he'll be able to see and enjoy the world around him. I love that little guy.

Here are some of the most recent pics I have. These were taken last weekend, when Harris' good friend Quinn came over to play for a little bit. Grantee bought Harris some of his very own Chuck-E-Cheese balls (I would have killed for my own Chuck-E-Cheese balls when I was a kid), and he absolutely loves them! "Ball" is one of the few words he actually knows how to say (it sounds like "bah"), so that makes them even better. His friend Raven gave him this awesome little play area that actually houses all the balls for his birthday, but James and I have been too lazy to blow it up, so we just threw all of them in the pack and play for now. One of these days we'll get that thing full of hot air and then Chuck-E-Cheese better watch its back! Our dog Woody is almost big enough to pass for Chuck E. himself. We could totally pull that off.














And here's your bonus pic of the week: Harris and Quinn playing on Harry's super favorite slide. And just in case you're wondering, she is not pregnant with his child, even though it looks as if she is wearing a maternity dress. Love ya, Quinnie! And oh yeah...we're still kickin' the builder finish in this part of Harris' playroom (a.k.a. the formal living room). It's on tap to be painted "Iron Gray" or something like that.













1 comment:

The Lockharts said...

Quinn loved playing with Harry's balls!